Within the framework of INVOLEN a wide range of learning activities has being implemented:
- Training workshop and webinars for learning facilitators.
- Training courses in each participating country aiming to pilot-test the learning methodology of INVOLEN with small groups of school students and seniors.
- International workshop in Hungary to evaluate the results of the piloting.
- Five workshops, one in each participating country, to present the results of the pilot-tests and launch the five national competitions.
- Five competitions carried out amongst secondary schools in the project-countries leading to awards for the best volunteer conservationists’ games.
- Online helpdesk to support the volunteers’ groups who wish to enter the competition.
- International Conference in Florence, Italy, to discuss the further exploitation of the project results and grant three European awards to the best games that would emerge from the national competitions.